Thursday, September 16, 2010

Just Say No... | Harrisonburg Virginia Child Photographer

...to naps! This sweet baby girl and a very patient big brother visited my studio. This little one wasn't altogether on board with the plans I had for her photo session, but we did get a few nice images for her mom. Her big brother was so very patient and played so nicely while their mom & I tried to convince the baby to fall asleep. As the youngest of five siblings, this little one knows if you close your eyes, you might miss something interesting! Honestly, the photos where it looks like she is snoozing, I think I just managed to catch her resting her eyes. I have to say I really love the image above. It looks like she was kind of chuckling at me when I suggested she might be getting sleepy ;-) I would love to do another session with her and all her siblings sometime soon. They are a beautiful bunch! Enjoy the peek....


0 comments: