Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Oh So Sweet|Newborn Photography

Seriously, can any baby be more adorable than this little guy?? And although he looks like he is ready to be done with all this picture taking nonsense, this little man was such a trooper. He is 11 days old in these images which is a great time to do newborn portraits. If we schedule these sessions within the first two weeks, most newborns are quite content to sleep and just go with the flow. It does take a bit of work to get these artistic images, but I have to say this baby made it easy. His mom & dad are so fun and are doing such a great job as brand-new parents! You can tell they are going to have such a great time together. Thank you, Kim & Mike, for letting me play with your little guy. Mike, I hope you like this little peek ;-) There were so many beautiful images, but as always I saved my favorites for when you all come to the studio for your design session!





0 comments: