Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Livin' in the Sweet Virginia Breeze

While this will definitely give you a clue to my age, I just have to say that I love that song! The Robbin Thompson Band has been on my mind as these last days of this summer in Virginia have been just wonderful! Our usual fare of hot & humid weather had given way to some gorgeous mild afternoons with cool breezes.

Last weekend, I was drove out to Sugarloaf Farms for an engagement session with Jack & Christy. These two are a fun couple and quite cute together! The farm where we photographed is truly one of the most beautiful pieces of land in the valley & Jack is fortunate to work there! You can see some of the landscape in this sneak peek. Christy & Jack, thanks for a fun afternoon...can't wait to go back and photograph the reception next summer!

(Okay, seriously...in the picture below, aren't you just dying to know what Jack said to her with that sly look in his eye??? Whatever it was, it sure made her blush & giggle! This one proves the point that you have to watch out for those quiet, cowboy types!)

We spent over an hour just walking and taking photos. It was fun and relaxing for me and even the happy couple seemed to relax & forget I was there at times.




0 comments: